Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Overheard

Exchange between Little Red (Red's oldest, 13 years old), and a Very Popular Girl That Should Have Known Better:

VPGTSHKB: (Little Red), you're such a nerd. You get straight A's, and you're always studying. I'm so much more popular than you, and I've got soooo many friends than you.

Little Red: Uh huh.

VPGTSHKB: I mean, like, I've got soooo many more friends, and I'm soooo much more popular.

Little Red: Okay, I'll tell you what. In twenty years, I'll remember you were the popular one, if you can remember to get me my pizza in thirty minutes or less.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never take on the smart little red-headed girl.

Somebody is being brought up right.

Congrats, Dad.

WG said...

I'd say she gets it from me, but I call her Little Red for a reason. Red calls her "mini-me".

lattégirl said...

Excellent riposte!