Monday, December 24, 2007

Various vaguely Christmasy type stuff.

Hi there. Merry Christmas to you, reader, whoever you might be, from Red, Little Red, and Thing #1 and Thing #2...and the Little Bean, of course. My five cats also wish you happy holidays, provided you're prepared with their various favorite treats. Just so you know, Freckles likes salsa, Prince likes tortilla chips and chestnuts, Snuggles likes ice, Chunk likes tuna casserole, and Peaches....well, Peaches likes anything, in very large quantities, which is probably why she weighs nearly 20 lbs.

For Christmas so far this year I've gotten to listen to my coming son/daughter's heartbeat for the first time. I have to say it's the finest present I've ever gotten.

So far, no snow. The weatherman can't make up his mind if we're going to get any or not.

Shopping is done, finally. Nothing's wrapped, that being the job of the parental units to assist Santa in for morning delivery of loot.

Right now the girls are introducing themselves to the baby. Along with the fetal heartbeat, the kit we got has a microphone and belly speakers that strap onto Red's belly, for playing of Mozart, talking, reading, and so on. I intend to expose my son/daughter to heavy metal and Monty Python. :)

Happy Holidays! We're off to Grandma's house for much devouring of food.

No comments: