Friday, December 28, 2007

I can haz gingerbread?

Indeed I can. Mom brought me a large pan of it. I intentionally exerted a herculaean effort (quite heroic of me, I must say) and managed to keep from eating more than 1/8th of the pan in one go. Red liked it, the 10-yr-old loves it, but the true champ of this eating contest is the youngest, who managed to devour her helping in about three bites. I believe I heard the -=whoosh=- of the air rushing in behind where it had just been, as a matter of fact.

Hopefully it'll all stay down. I haven't had any nausea issues since earlier this morning, so I'm hoping for the best and eating like it's 1999. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what? I spend a huge part of yesterday in the bathroom.

I blame you.

WG said...

5 days and counting for me, and another 7 months ahead for Red. I sympathize as much as I am able. :)