Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Things that Rightly Piss Me Off

Seriously, is there anything as deeply irritating as Doing As One Is Told at work, despite knowing that said action is dumber than a box of hammers and will result in no good, and less than twenty seconds later being reminded to take said action by a second person? Am I the only person who is annoyed by this?

I suppose the converse of this is telling one's management that a planned course of action will result in nothing good, seeing it disastrously and spectacularly go awry (in precisely the fashion objected to initially), and just smiling every time it's brought up. I've been fortunate enough to do that a couple of times in the past, and I suppose I'll go to hell for it.

Oh well. Hopefully it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's worth it.

And if you do end up going to hell, at least you'll have company. :)