Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged....

Kate tagged me with this one....unfortunately, I don't know eight people to tag, so I'm going to have to sit that part out. Nevertheless, here's my contribution...

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Thing - I'm a diehard sci-fi/fantasy fan. Star Trek, Star Wars, Tolkein, Firefly, and a host of other shows, books, movies, etc, all hold a favorite place in my library.

2. Habit - I'm a creature of habit, to the point that my wife has teased me about obsessive-compulsive tendencies since we met. Case in point; I am utterly and completely worthless in the morning unless I get a shower (unless I'm camping, and usually I'll settle for a wash of some sort in the creek if I can get it).

3. Thing - I like gemstones (right, who doesn't?), but in my case I like actually digging them up. The engagement ring on my wife's hand hosts a .71 carat flawless Montana sapphire the color of an old pair of jeans that I mined and had cut myself.....actually, in point of fact, I also designed the setting and picked out the diamonds it's set with as well. :)

4. Habit - I can't stand being disconnected from my email. Not even for a day. Drives me crazy.

5. Thing - My current favorite medium and subject for photography is artistic nudes. The main reason I haven't posted any here yet is that I don't know yet how to do a "fold".

6. Habit - I prefer eating when I have a book to read; I think there are whole years of my childhood that I spent with my nose buried in a book, and I remember many occasions when I went to restaurants with my family and had a favorite novel along. I also often am doing several things at a time. For instance, at the moment, I'm chatting on IM with two people. writing this blog post, responding to an email from a model I want to work with, and watching Star Trek.

7. Thing - My preferred listening in music ranges from metal to classic - the laptop I'm writing this on has a library including Beethoven, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, and Bob Dylan.

8. Habit - I love to cook!

No comments: