Friday, September 5, 2008

New button thingy on the right.

I got it from Kate, who got it from the Anchoress, who got it from....you get the idea.

Anyway. I can't tease my coworkers about their liberal leanings, but since this is my place, HA!

McCain hasn't failed to impress me yet. There's a lot I don't agree with the guy on, but I totally respect the fact that he's willing to tangle with just about anybody when he feels it's worth not compromising on, and the fact that he's willing to compromise if it's reasonable. Maybe what this country needs is a centrist. I don't know.

Palin is just freakin' awesome. After watching her for the last week, I'm not suprised she's lasted over a year and a half as the governor of the state producing 20% of this country's energy with approval ratings of 80% or better. WOW.

So. There. You got my pick for Presidential ticket this year, as if any of you who know me didn't already know. lol

2 comments:

lattégirl said...

How much longer is your election stuff going to last? Canadian bloggers tire of reading about it on otherwise entertaining American blogs.

WG said...

Election season really only pauses at the mid-point of a Presidency. It's like the weather in Oregon - it only rains here twice a year, since it usually stops for about two or three days in August. :)