Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Contrast & compare

Okay, the last post was a rant. Contrast that with Red's conversation when she called T-Mobile to get an additional phone and phone line. Red is a Mary Kay consultant (freakin' awesome company if you ask me).

First - she got a living, breathing, speaking person her first attempt.
Then they gave her free stuff. I didn't get free stuff when I got my phone, but then again, I'm not a Mary Kay consultant. She got a free, pink and white Bluetooth headset for her new white Blackberry Pearl.
Then they hooked her up with a 12% account discount, just for being generally awesome, and a Mary Kay consultant.
Then they offered more stuff, which would have cost us a small amount of money.
Then they asked if they could do anything else for us, and asked us how we like our service.
Then we find out that the lady on the other end is at the call center here in town.
Red invited her to come to their big city-wide meeting/shindig thingy tonight, free makeup, prizes, etc. She said she would try to come and would be bringing friends.
Then Red got her supervisor on the phone and told him what an awesome job the customer service lady had done.

Hear that, Internet/Home Phone Disservice People I Won't Name, But Name Starts with Q?

That is how it's done.

2 comments:

Donna B. said...

Wow, that's why I've been having problems. I've been speelling it wrong. It should be Quomcast! Thanks for the headsup!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for Katherine Zeta Jones to come by my house and give me more bars.