Tuesday, July 8, 2008

World, meet baby. Baby, meet world


I'll have more either later this evening or tomorrow - most of the rest of the photos I've taken so far of the little guy are of him bare-ass nekkid, and nobody needs to see that. :)

This was taken this morning, just after the nurses had cleaned him off a bit. He hadn't been measured, had vitals taken (beyond the first check-everything battery they do), had his first bath or meal yet; they put him in Red's arms for a snack and this was one of the few close-ups I took right then. More to come!

7 comments:

paula said...

ok now we need the name.....

WG said...

His name's Alan, which is Gaelic for "handsome one", and is also my middle name. :)

Donna B. said...

Can I come over to your house and cuddle Alan for a few hours? weeks?

He's gorgeous!

Heather said...

OK, Pooh Says she needs to meet her baby cousin. I say great job Mom (and Dad)!!
And to my nephew, Alan, I am going to spoil you ABSOLUTELY ROTTEN!

WG said...

Of course you are. :)

Anonymous said...

I told Paula that his name was Alan but that wasn't good enough; she needed to hear it FROM the source!

kimsch said...

Hubby turned 50 the day your little pirate was born. So did Kevin Bacon. It's also Jeffrey Tambour's birthday! Good company!