Monday, October 29, 2007

Local doings....

Found this earlier at The Jawa Report. As I said in the comments, I'm pretty sure I recognize this guy, and I don't think his name's Landingham. See picture here, second one down in the G's. Is it just me, or is that the same dude?

What kills me about this is that there's an elementary school directly across the intersection from where this happened, as well as three or four good-sized apartment complexes with lots of kids within a short walking distance. As a matter of fact, although I no longer live there, I used to live less than 500 yards from that intersection.

On a related note of interest, the Oregon State Police maintain an active registry of all predatory sex offenders in Oregon. I keep a close eye on it - there's only one living within a mile of me or either of the schools my girls go to, and he's quite some distance from us.

No comments: