Monday, February 25, 2008

Gestational rhythm?

So Red, Thing 1 and Thing 2, the Podling, and I all went to watch Little Red's choir performance. It was a really impressive show - the music programs in this school district really have their act together. Along the way, we discovered something...apparently the Podling has both a good grasp on musical rhythm and likes all-male a capella groups that sing about dames. Red gasped about halfway through the performance, leaned over, and had me put my hand on her belly. "He's kicking me in time with the music!" she said. Sure enough, he was.

Neat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans!

lattégirl said...

Very cool indeed.

Ah, you make me miss those days. I only had one Podling, and if circumstances had permitted, I would have opted for a second.