Monday, April 28, 2008

Presented without comment



Edit: Okay, obviously I need to leave a comment of some sort, because I keep getting comments and emails about where these photos have been seen before. Perhaps you missed the sideline over to the right that says all images here are copyright 2007 or 2008 Groundwerks Productions?

No, you haven't seen these photos before, unless you saw them here or on my Model Mayhem profile. I guarantee it...as I took them the Sunday before I posted both of them. I personally know both of the models; they are friends of mine. I know the location - it is in Salem, Oregon at Copperjohn's Pub. I know the photographer...he's me.

K? K.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I recently came across your blog this blog is simple great man. BTW I think somewhere I saw these pictures but can't remember where.

WG said...

If you frequent Model Mayhem, you may have seen them on my profile there, or on my model's profile. As I took both photos a week ago, however, it's unlikely you've seen them other than that. :)

Glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of couple.They may be angry with each other.

WG said...

That was sort of the idea, yes.

Anonymous said...

Is this pictures taken from any movie? It seems that i saw this picture somewhere.

Thanks for your post!

WG said...

Unlikely. See the edit above.

lattégirl said...

Wow. Dude, those are postcard-worthy. And frame-worthy. Fantastic.